Upon notification to Southwest Media Communications, LLC of a claimed copyright infringement as described below, Southwest Media will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. Designated Agent. The Southwest Media Communications, LLC designated agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is: Connie J. Mableson, Esq., 3003 N. Central Ave., Suite 1800, Phoenix Arizona, 85012, firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-277-3000, Attention SWMEDIA Notice.
2. Notice of Claimed Infringement: All notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in writing and sent to the Southwest Media designated agent. The Notice of claimed infringement MUST contain the following pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a list of multiple copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed; and
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Southwest Media Communications, LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Southwest Media Communications, LLC to contact the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Termination of Subscriber's Account. In the event a subscriber, user, or account holder of Southwest Media Communications, LLC uses or posts infringing material or conducts an infringing activity on Usenet, and if Southwest Media Communications, LLC has direct knowledge of said infringing material or activity, it is the policy of Southwest Media Communications, LLC that it may terminate the infringing Subscriber's account so long as such termination does not interfere with "standard technical measures" as defined under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Resting on the "Top of the Hill" offering picturesque views of Prescott, experience Northern Arizona...More Info »
Hotel St. Michael
Hotel St. Michael is known as the cornerstone of Whiskey Row. The hotel is ideally located downtown,...More Info »
Prescott Pines Inn Bed & Breakfast
Indulge in the warmth and graciousness of home. Celebrated for its warmth, its gardens, and its comf...More Info »
Predator Zip Lines
Experience the wind ripping through your hair on a thrill ride over nature’s wildest predators. En...More Info »
Out Of Africa Wildlife Park
Come see Tiger Splash show at 1:15 every day. Watch Bengal tigers in natural play as they "hunt" the...More Info »
Phippen Art Museum
Cowboy and Southwest traditions of art from different accomplished artists. See the history of how N...More Info »