Prescott Community Calendar Event Request
• All events should be open to the general public and must be of interest to visitors first, locals second.
• Most charitable events and/or free events are welcome.
• Most events for non-profit organizations are welcome.
• Most community events are welcome.
• Private, for-profit and/or commercial events are not accepted.
• Most special church and/or religious events are welcome. Regular services or classes are not accepted.
• Listings must include date, time and the event location.
• Listings must include a contact phone number, or email address, so Prescott.com's editors may contact you if we have questions. Please indicate in the Event Description if you would not like to have the phone number or email address to be published.
• Listings must include price or ticket information even if it is a "free" event.
• You may include a web address for more information, but we do not provide links.
• Basic HTML4 tags such as <strong>bold</strong>, <em>italic</em>, <u>underline</u>, <p>paragraph</p>, <br />line break, may be used, but our editors may edit your listing for any reason.
Please submit the event online using the form above. Events, if accepted, will be posted within one business day.
All submitted events are subject to review and editing by Prescott.com editors and we reserve the right to refuse an event without explanation.
Yes! Send me Prescott Deals
Best of PrescottPrescott recreation and guided tours include fishing and boating, horseback riding, hiking and biking, and Verde Valley sightseeing tours. [more...] Located in Prescott, this infamous walk is one of Arizona's most popular streets for visiting galleries, shops, bars and restaurants. [more...] Choose from Prescott's best attractions like Courthouse Square, Sharlot Hall Museum, Phippen Art Museum or the Smoki Museum. [more...] Prescott is in the heart of Arizona wine country. Take a tour to nearly a dozen wineries, vineyards and wine tasting rooms near Prescott. [more...] Hit the jackpot at any of several Prescott, Arizona area casinos. Enjoy gaming, entertainment, dining and family fun like bowling. [more...] Find the best local flavor Prescott has to offer in our restaurant guide. You will relish Prescott's relaxed and casual dining atmosphere. (more...)
- Dear Arizona Travel: Beating the Summer Heat?
June 04, 2013
Dear Arizona Travel: We plan on visiting Arizona this summer and want to do a lot of fun stuff, but how can we get out of the heat? We love horseback riding, hiking, wine touring and especially river rafting. We have an 11 year old and a 14 year old; we are a very active [...]
- Arizona Biker-Friendly Hotels and Motels
March 27, 2013
In the spirit of Arizona Bike Week 2013 and as a complement our 7 Best Arizona Scenic Drives, we thought we'd put together a list of Arizona Biker-Friendly Hotels and Motels. In truth, most hotels and motels are biker-friendly. But bikers need hotels and motels that don't just tolerate bikers, but cater to motorcycle rid...
- 7 Best Arizona Scenic Drives
March 26, 2013
April is prime season for gassing up the station wagon or the Harley and heading out on the open road. Arizona has some of the most gasp-worthy scenic byways in the West, winding their way through unmistakable evidence of geological and ecological marvels. Roll down the windows, whizz by in wonderment, and stop to hike, ...