POLICY REGARDING NOTIFICATIONS OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT & TERMINATION OF A SUBSCRIBER'S/USER’S ACCOUNT FOR INFRIGENEMENT
Upon notification to Southwest Media Communications, LLC of a claimed copyright infringement as described below, Southwest Media will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. Designated Agent. The Southwest Media Communications, LLC designated agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement is: Connie J. Mableson, Esq., 3003 N. Central Ave., Suite 1800, Phoenix Arizona, 85012, firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-277-3000, Attention SWMEDIA Notice.
2. Notice of Claimed Infringement: All notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in writing and sent to the Southwest Media designated agent. The Notice of claimed infringement MUST contain the following pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a list of multiple copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed; and
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Southwest Media Communications, LLC to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Southwest Media Communications, LLC to contact the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
3. Misrepresentations. Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or an activity is infringing or that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable to Southwest Media Communications, LLC for any damages, including costs and attorney's fee, incurred by Southwest Media Communications, LLC in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
4. Termination of Subscriber's Account. In the event a subscriber, user, or account holder of Southwest Media Communications, LLC uses or posts infringing material or conducts an infringing activity on Usenet, and if Southwest Media Communications, LLC has direct knowledge of said infringing material or activity, it is the policy of Southwest Media Communications, LLC that it may terminate the infringing Subscriber's account so long as such termination does not interfere with "standard technical measures" as defined under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Need driving directions to Prescott from Phoenix, Las Vegas, and other cities nearby? Our handy directions will get you here. Prescott is ideally located in central Arizona at the intersection of two major state routes – Highway 69 and Highway 89. It’s also fewer than 90 miles from I-10 and I-40, two coast-to-coast interstates. And once you’re in Prescott, you’ll experience the Gateway to Northern Arizona. Within just a couple hours driving time, Prescott visitors can find themselves in Jerome, wine country, Sedona, or the Grand Canyon. Prescott is the perfect central Arizona location from which to venture out, and we're sure you'll always want to find the road back.
Do you have some questions about Prescott, Arizona? Curious about the history of Prescott? Wondering what Prescott is like today? Do you need directions or a map of the area? We’ve got answers on every topic from Whiskey Row to where to go; from what to pack to weather facts. You’ll find answers you can use when researching your next vacation or your next change-of-address. Prescott.com, THE online resource for Prescott visitors and locals, has put together a full list of Frequently Asked Questions and answers about Prescott, Arizona. We hope they'll help you plan a nice long visit to Prescott soon, or even entice you to make Prescott your next hometown.
You probably don't need help finding things to do in Prescott; there's a ton to do! Nevertheless, we can help you narrow down the list to fit into your perfect Prescott vacation. Looking for family friendly attractions that kids and adults will both love? Or maybe a winery tour, a casino and some grown-up fun is more your style. Whether you want to go for outdoor adventures, embark on an area tour, horseback riding, or golf, the best things to do in Prescott are at your fingertips. Enjoy Prescott attractions like art galleries and museums and historical sites, entertainment and nightlife on Whiskey Row and beyond and dozens of other Prescott attractions.
Are you dreaming about Prescott Arizona real estate? You are certainly not alone. Prescott real estate and Prescott Valley real estate together are one of the most popular targets for Arizona retirement, resort style living communities and new homes. Who wouldn't want to find Prescott, Arizona homes for sale and start enjoying year-round outdoor weather, diverse landscapes, rock formations, pine forests, majestic mountains and rolling foothills? Find a Prescott realtor - someone who's a true expert in Prescott, Arizona real estate? Browse Prescott Arizona homes for sale - like golf course homes - inside resort living communities. You'll find it all on Prescott.com.
Yes! Send me Prescott Deals
Best Places to StayA full list of Prescott economy, moderate to upscale lodging including hotels, bed & breakfasts, cabins, motels, and resorts. [more] Prescott has some of the most charming hotels in the country. Choose from historic or brand-name Prescott hotels downtown or nearby areas. [more] A visit to a charming town like Prescott begs a stay at a charming bed & breakfast. After all, Prescott is Arizona's Bed & Breakfast City. [more] Whether they're called motels, limited service hotels or economy hotels, clean and comfortable is the meaning at these Prescott motels. [more] Surrounded by the beauty of the Bradshaw Mountains, these Prescott cabins and cottages offer the best of the outdoors year-round. [more] Pack your pooch for Prescott and check out these pet-friendly and dog-friendly Prescott hotels, motels and bed & breakfasts. [more]